Friday, November 7, 2008

Mid-Year...

I slept very late the other night. It is the reason why I’m not feeling well today (stressssssss)…
The conference the other day gave me a headache because I brought the unfinished work at home. (I can’t say NO to my boss).

The District Data Map, I made at home. (the cam doesn't work well)

The sequel of the unfinished conference...


The said meeting attended the same personnel mentioned in One Day Conference.
God bless everybody. Have a great weekend;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, i didn't know where to find this superior scribbler award. :) anyway, have a great weekend.

amiable amy said...

you are really a teacher... God bless you more

Even if the picture looks bad, i saw clearly what you did and i admire you for doing a good job.

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters