Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Christmas To Remember

December 19, 2008 was our district party. District III ( which I belong) consists of 16 schools with 128 teachers. The party started early at 8:00 in the morning. I came late :-(. My principal kept on looking for me (well he maybe miss his most beautiful teacher :-)) according to my co-teacher. I thought the party will be delayed due to heavy rains but I was wrong. I came at 10:00 0'clock. Fortunately, Mrs. Supervisor didn't notice me. If She does, I am sure I can dance or sing in front of them. (It is the way she punishes teachers late in coming esp during the meeting).
My co-teacher, Bing, approached me as soon as I abide the group. She kissed on my cheek and greeted me a 'Merry Christmas'. So sweet for her.

The emcee announced that the highlight of the program is the crowing of the instant Christmas King and Queen. Each school must have a representative. So, they chose me. (We are only three in our school:-))It is not because I am the beautiful one, but because I have the thicker face in the group daaahh. (What an unlucky day for me!) The winner to be crowned Queen must have the highest amount generated that day. The amount I earned is only thirty pesos (hahaha so poor of me). Of course I did not win. I earned less because I was so shy to ask money from others like a beggar ba :-) in an enjoyable way.

After the crowning of the Christmas King and Queen, presentations from different schools followed. Our group showed our hidden talent, we danced. I can't focused on our dance because Mrs. Principal, one of the principals in our district, teased me. They made fun on me. She said: "I thought you can't dance V, but you can dance well. (with a smile on her face)...

The awaited moment that day was the announcement of Mrs. Supervisor, telling that the additional bonus will be released after the party. We were happy upon hearing it but still sad because the additional bonus is not the right amount that we should receive. (may utang pa ang Gobyerno sa amin:-()

Merry Christmas :-)
God Bless

1 comment:

Soy said...

I miss Christmasses like this. The Christmas dinner I had with my work colleagues here was very subdued. The meal lasted 2 hours. Our Christmas parties there in Surigao is a lot more fun and hilarious. I really miss it! :(

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters