Friday, December 12, 2008

Here I am Again…

It’s been a decade I think (just kidding) I wasn’t able to update my blog though I posted two between the mid month of November and first week of December, but they were not the only topics I should share. There were lots of things/events happened to me but because of the following reasons I wasn’t able to post it.
The following reasons are:

Firstly, my mind filled with other stuffs that made me busy thinking of nothing. Nothing to say…nothing to write…and can’t decide which is which. (Blurrrreeed…)

Secondly, my so called work. Lots of papers were filing on my desk to be filled in; but just this week finally done. Making grades made me sick! I’m not good giver grades. (I know now the feelings of my teachers before. I think they found difficulty also in making my grades,amo? I wonder why my teachers gave me a passing grade. ;-) nalooy ra siguro sa ako).

Thirdly, I confronted one person regarding an issue about me. We had a short conversation and confrontation. I couldn’t believe I did it again after the scene I made two years ago in our division office. I don’t want to relay what had happened that time because it involved the highest ranked person in our division and the worm- me.

Fourthly, my friend Ann cut my long hair. What it made sad was she cut it so short. Of course I felt bad coz I don’t want my hair to be cut so short. But she didn’t listen to me; she insisted that her decision was right because my hair daw is dry. What else I can do? The next day I admitted my hair to the hair saloon (SOS!).

Fifthly, the saddest moment I witnessed when the brother of my dear friend died. I don’t even know how to comfort her. She was so pathetic, so lonely and so vulnerable. She started to ask questions like: Is this the way God punishes me? Is death really God’s will?... I couldn't answer her questions. I just squeezed her hand. And said: "be strong’. (Last July this year her mother passed away, after four months her bro followed.)

Lastly, the power supply of the CPU of my PC dead. I reported it to the supplier and hoping that I can enjoy the warranty they guaranteed. Sad to note, I wasn’t coz if I will it takes month to be replaced a new power supply. According to them, they have to report it to the manufacturer in Cebu. Meaning, I can’t use my PC for a month and my CPU will stay in their repair room for a month…daaaaaahhhhhhhh. I can’t do anything. It’s their policy. Instead of waiting for a month, I bought a new one. Anyway, they promised me naman that they will contact me as soon as the new power supply from Cebu will arrive. If ever daw it will happen, I have a reserve power supply. (Not so happy about it because I expect that they will replace a new power supply immediately as warranty;-(…

Merry Christmas everybody.
God bless

1 comment:

Francesca said...

Its me visiting in my new avatar photo. to avoid the clones or camels dupe you hehe.

continue lang blogging when got time.
it is suppose to be a pleasure, not a duty, ok?
siya, bon weekend.

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters