Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas:-)

OMG! One day more it is Christmas once again. At 12 midnight will be the noche buena.

It's my first time to greet and post a Christmas message here. So, I'm kinda super excited and happy that in this way I may able to greet other people around the globe a Merry Christmas. ( As if others can read my message:-))

With this, I would like to share the text message I received from my dear Ate...Ate Ludy. The message goes: The world says it's CRISIS. No money no joy, but for GOD's people there is no crisis because GOD is the owner of everything and HE is in control. Have a blessed Christmas and an abundant new year to all.

Merry Christmas:-)
God bless

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters