Monday, December 22, 2008

Stranded

I woke up early morn today. Why? I will go to Butuan to get my PRC renewed license ID. Thanks God coz PRC put up a branch office in Butuan, meaning I don't need to go to Cagayan City just to renew or get my license (mahal pa naman pamasahe:-)). I renewed my ID last May 2008. It will take three to four months to get the ID. So, it is better to get it today since I don't have a class (it's Christmas vacation yehey!).

I arrived at 6:30 am in the Integrated Bus and Jeepney Terminal. Immediately, I stepped up in the bus. I rode an aircon bus. (Whew, it is cold in the bus. Air con plus rain equal shiver). (By the way, my companion during the trek is my Auntie). I was still sleepy. I closed my eyes while my arms crossed over my stomach. The bus passed 4 (city) barangays and 3 municipalities (province) I think. It suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes to see what was going on. I saw cars, buses and motors lined up in one lane. I asked Auntie what is going on. We heard someone says that on Tubay, Agusan del Norte there was military checking operation. The Military made sure that all the motorists will have a safe journey.

We stacked in the bus for almost one hour.

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters