Monday, December 22, 2008

Yawning

First week of December, Mrs. Supervisor told me to attend the Mancom on December 18, 2008 since I am the focal person in our school. I said, yes. Mancom is Management Committee. Mancom will be attended by the promotional staff, administrative officer, and administrators from different districts. I wonder what will happen on that meeting. I was so excited and can't wait to witness it.

December 18. The day I waited. (The night before 18, I helped in decorating the stage). That night I learned that not only the Mancom will be the event. There were other four events. Namely: the installation, sending off, teachers congress and christmas party. Meaning, in one day there are five events that gonna happen.

Our district was the host.

Installation, the first event. There were two person installed that day. First, was the intallation of our ASDS. Second, was the installation of ASDS in Dinagat Division.

Sending-Off, the second event. Our Division Supervisor promoted to ASDS. And she assigned in Butuan City.

Mancom, the third event. I listened attentively to their discussion. Suddenly, I started yawning. My expectation about this event was not met. I yawned..yawned..yawned and yawned. (Oh where is the oxygen goes inside my brain?)

After lunch, I went home. What do you think the next thing I do? :-) I slept the whole afternoon. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... I did not attend the Teachers Congress and Christmas Party. :-(

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters