Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fabulous and ABC Award

Miss Amy, THANK YOU so much. You are so thoughtful.





A - Attached or Single?- Still single. Not yet double (huh)
B - Best Friend? - Family, Darv, Aug, and Esprikitik
C - Cake or pie? - cake especially Durian cake
D - Day of choice? - Saturday and Sunday. Rest Day.
E - Essential item? - Phone and computer.
F - Favorite Color? - Blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? - Gummy Bears
H - Hometown? - Surigao City the Gateway to Mindanao. The Surfing Capital.
I - Indulgence? - Family
J - June or July? - June. My birthday falls on June
K - Kids ?- Naahh
L - Life is not complete w/o - My family and friends
M - Marriage date? - Naah
N- Number of magazine subscriptions - Naah but when I was a kid, I joined the Milo Club, Sustagen Club and Super Kids Club. They sent me newsletters every month. I was a member also of Nestle Club and Purefoods GoodFood Club. I like joining clubs except a NightClub ;-)
O - Orange or apple? - Apple
P- Phobias?- snakes
Q - Quotes? - "Be yourself"
R - Reason to smile? - if i achieved something productive
S - Season of choice? - hmmm if Christmas season? not sure:-)
T - Tag people - Francesca, Soy, Islaman, SurigaoHigh, Saul, Sahar, Carlotta
U - Unknown fact about me - Love to watch cartoons so much on TV, I am a Korean/Chinese novela fan :-)
V - Vegetable? - squash, sayote, and okra
W - Worst habit? - window shoppoing :-) the least thing i could do. No dada:-(
X - Xray or ultrasound? - Xray
Y - Your favorite foods? - spaghetti, salads and cake...litson manok
Z - Zodiac sign - Gemini.

Again, thank you Miss Amy.




1 comment:

Francesca said...

thanks veta. sus may assignment ako?

hayaan mo, i try to remember.

is this a self exposing on blogging.
enjoy yan, haha.
siya, have a nice weather ahead. dito sa france, raining and cold, waaahhh.

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters