Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tulong Barya Para sa Eskwela

This is one of the projects being imposed by the DepEd. So, if you are in a grocery store, bank or school please do drop a coin. Every single coin you drop means a lot to the school being represented by the donation bottle. You can drop 1- centavo coin, 5- centavo coin, 25- centavo coin. If you are generous enough, you can drop one piso coin.

The collected coins will be deposited in the bank and will be used for the improvement of the school.
So please don't hesitate to drop a coin. Do it now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Francesca said...

bah oks yan. Madami nga namang schools dyan na gutay gutay na.

Sige if andyan ako, euro coin pa ihulog ko, para daku.
wink!

Reanaclaire said...

hello..yr chatbox is locked.. haha..so here i m over here.. greetings unto u..

amiable amy said...

got another tag for you....ready to grab it?

btw, thanks for this info....that is really a good project

veta said...

@ miss France..wow mas ok yan ah. Much dada ka talaga..More power to you.

@Miss C. I unlocked my cbox. Thanks for informing me. it works na.

@ Miss Amy. I posted the tag. thanks for passing it to me. Stay inlove with your hubby. amping:-)

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters