Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009!

How’s your New Year? Was it really happy? Me, yes! I spent my new year with my family as always for 27 years of my complicated life. (Being with my family was, is, will the happiest day for me). Nothing really especial happened. I mean nothing new. Mid night noche was the main event (because eating is my best hobby ever). This time no more spoiled chiffon cake. Text messages flowing in in my cp. I was so busy dropping back greetings to my avid texters and closest friends. At one o’clock, I took a beauty rest. Not knowing that my Auntie, waited for me in her house. She thought I will spend time in their house to celebrate with them. (Sorry Auntie, I needed some time to rest:-)) To payback the time she waited for me, I visited her at 10:00 am. (Nag-videoke lang naman kami. Pinoy na Pinoy).

Happy New Year:-)

3 comments:

Francesca said...

nabusog ba, kaya napagod?hahaha.

thanks for being there(in my blog)
and all the best in the world for you.

amiable amy said...

Thanks for all the comments girl...layo ra man ko sa rose parade oyy....oranges ra man amo diri....hehehe...be posting cars on parade ugma pohon

veta said...

at france: hehehe korek kaw Miss France, busog nga!


At amy: ok lang Ma'am ui..sa California raman baya jadto.

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters