Friday, February 20, 2009

Is it a Good or Bad News?

It is still February but last Monday someone texted me that I, with my two colleagues, will attend seminar on May 4 to 8 somewhere along in the city. Oh no, I can't help myself thinking about it. I know what it is like attending a seminar. What can I do? I am only a subordinate, I must follow what memo being given to me. Summer is not vacation at all i guess...It's gonna be a tiring and boring(?) days for me. Imagine the graduation will fall on April 1. After that, I still have to report in the office for some paper works to be accomplished and so on and so forth...And on the first week of May will be the dated seminar :-(...I can't hide or whatever because the said seminar is funded by the national government. We allocated fifty six thousand pesos. All expenses will be paid by the government.
Why I (we) must attend the seminar? it is because SES ranked the low performing school. It is our big responsibility why SES got low in NAT. That is why we have to undergo seminars and etc etc etc. Poor me!

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hi Veta...hope everything runs smooth for u... have a nice day..

xccc said...

Which are the signs of popularity of persons during this contemporary world? Of course, number of followers toward the Twitter account is a firm indication in in recent times. buying twitter followers

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters