Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saving the Best Memories

I was digging my folders in my usb and i noticed these pictures took last summer 2008. It was a birthday of my Auntie, held in Lipata Beach. It was so much fun coz all the relatives from Auntie's side were there. It was like a family reunion, too. Kids loved the water so much. And so the adults also.

My niece feeling excited. my cam got wet after this shot.

I was surrounded by beautiful and sexy ladies. Honey, me and Liezyl. Kids, arjee and jeekee.

Kids loved to pose also. They tried to show the best pose by raising hands?


Hmmm...this is not the family of Ariel...can we be the new big mermaids??? the modern version..LOL

Thanks for dropping by...take care friends:-)

2 comments:

Bomzz said...

murang kaila man ko sa inyo dah di na lang nko kaayo madumduman hehehe mura lang ba..

taga asa diay ka ma'am?

asa ka ga teach?

kanindot sa dagat

amiable amy said...

lingaw ko tan aw dah...hahahha....i miss the fun in Pinas

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters