Saturday, February 28, 2009

You Shouldn't Meme

Sorry for the super delayed grabbing the tag Miss Amy. Well, i guess this tag gingerly revealed the meme. Anyways, still am thankful for the thoughts. I admit it, it is fun!

The Rules:1. List these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.5.Link the person who tagged you.6.Leave a comment for each blogger.

7 facts about me:

1. I am the youngest in the family.
2. I am a certified tv addict. I like watching Chinese teleseries like( the wedding, princess hours, spring waltz, hanakimi, iswak and others). I was the number one fan of Dawsons' creek and young americans. Naruto, school rumble, inu yasha and others are some of my fave animated shows on tv.
3. I like lechon manok, spaghetti, sweets like cake and salads. I don't really crave chocolates.
4. I am friendly, sensitive and kind daw but others claimed that i am maldita daw.
5. I am a dreamer...a high dreamer...lol
6. I am super kalog and moody sometimes.
7. A God-fearing person. I called meme "half Catholic". I do believe that Sabbath day is Saturday.

7 unspectacular quirks:

1. I can't sleep without my mini-bible and mp4 player.
2. I don't wear pajamas kapag matutulog. I'll try next year. .lol
3. I like wearing loose t-shirt and pants.
4. Notorious and mischievous children make me quirk..
5. If I read mag or newspaper or novel, i read the ending or last part of it before reading the main page.
6. I don't wash my face before and after sleep. ..lol
7. I like spending time or meeting the needs or helping my friends than doing my own thing.

Fellow bloggers feel free to grab this tag. hope u enjoy doing this as much i enjoyed it. Do it now!

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters