Friday, March 6, 2009

NAT...

NAT is not new to me. it is not my first time either to be the examiner but it is my first time to be a Chief Examiner. i thought being a CE is quite good than being a room examiner, but, it isn't. why? firstly, it consumed time. spending time crossing the sea back and forth...back and forth was not fun. so tiring! getting and returning the materials for NAT 3 and 6 was a totally lousy!...lol. secondly, it is money-eater. yeah, i used "eater" though it isn't the appropriate word i guess hehe.

NAT for grade3 conducted March 3 and for Grade 6 conducted March 5, 2009. For others, NAT is nothing (for me only...lol) or simply a common annual national exam given to all public schools but for me (us) is nanana..it is the most and pressured exam since (we) ranked the lowest last year. i (we) do hope this year (we) won't fall 'again'... i just hope huhuhu...

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters