Thursday, May 7, 2009

Good Deed

hehehe..after class, these two best friends of mine visited me in my classroom. fortunately, a fish vendor sold me fish. i bought 1 kilo cost P50.00..

I had to carry the cellophane heading for home to cook the fish. Little girl named, sandra, 2 years old, got the cellophane from my hand. she wanted to bring it. i gave it to her. the little boy, junald, 3 years old, saw what sandra did so he wanted to carry the cellophane also.

Hayan na nag-aagawan na sila!

Here na me to rescue hehehe. i told them to hold each ear of the cellophane.

hmmmm...good children. they listened to their nanny hehehe
see...they carried it very carefully by using their two hands...hehehe
sorry mga langga...i need to walk fast...see u at home...:-)muahhh hehehe





No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters