Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Queen of Drama


"it's unfair!" i uttered this line the other day. i know, comparing oneself to others is not good. but, it was not really fair for me at all. why i need to suffer it? why should i? why???why???why??? *sigh*

why some people can't follow the rule accordingly? why they loved rejecting me and granting the requests of others? is it because i am nothing for them? is it because...and because...and because...

this is me if i am mad and sad. i got mad of the situation i am in. i could do nothing. i have no power to shout out my reasons to them. i am just a subordinate. i find difficulty dealing with my actions and emotions esp. being with them. how can i surpass this? kaloka!!! grrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters