Monday, July 6, 2009

Senti Moment of Veta



this is my moment again..so dramatic! really, i am. why?

miss A transferred without memo. she left the school without proper notice. she left her pupils hanging...as if she doesn't care. and now, miss C, received a memo stating her movement effective July 8, 2009. she will be the 6th teacher left the school eversince i assigned last 2003. six years in the service, six tachers come and go in my teaching life. do i deserve six times clap clap clap clap clap clap? or six times hu hu hu hu hu hu? what do you think?

im getting older in this school (SES). when will be my time to have my own version of graceful and dramatic exit in this school (SES)?

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

Girl, just be patient. Blessing will come along the way.

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters