Monday, July 6, 2009

Sinusitis, Stressed and Pressured

June 24. urgent message: please pass your Brigada Eskwela Report, SRA report and ECARP liquidation report.

sigh....sigh...sigh..ahhhhhhhhh ( so many reports to be accomplished)

fortunately, one pump boat will go to the city. so, i have the chance to be in the city and accomplished the said reports. i arrived at 6:30 PM in the city. i immediately see the principal. he said, i and miss T will work the said reports overtime. we nodded. i went home to eat and change clothes. i returned to the office at 10:00. i returned late bec Mr. C treated us (high school batch) somewhere bec it was his bigday. Miss T worked on brigada eskwela report while i printed the SRA reports. we went home at 11.30 PM.

june 25. still worked on brigada eskwela and SRA reports. i went home at 10.30 PM not feeling well. I left alone in the office bec my fellows felt tired and i must finished all the reports even my fellows unfinished reports. my head ached so bad. my sinusitis attacked. i asked permission from the Mr. principal not to attend the seminar the next day but he declined my request. ( si sir gajud dili pa-alkanse).

june 26. i attended the NCBTS seminar with my unwell conditioned. the venue of the said seminar is 14km away from my house. i rode a jeep at 7.30 AM..bec i was not feeling well that day, i vomited and felt cold. my seatmate lend me her efficascent oil and white flower oil. i felt relieved. but my sinusitis getting worse. i sneezed here and sneezed there. sneezing was the best verb i ever did that day.

june 27. i was urged to finish the ECARP liquidation report.Mrs. Supervisor reminded me always to pass the liquidation report bec the central office called her and look for my report. as evidence that it was me who delayed the report, she brought me to the office of the superintendent and assistant superintendent. what a shame! who else to blame? me me me me! of course i reasoned out to them why i pass the liquidation report late. (huli man daw at magaling, huli parin). heehehe

june 27PM. i brought the laptop of miss T to the house of Miss V, one of my closets friend in showbiz (joke!). miss V asked permission from Miss T that she will borrow her laptop to work on SRA. Miss V knew that i am not feeling well, she let me relax on the sofa while she encoded all tha data on the laptop. unfortunately, Miss V lost the file of SRA on the laptop. i tried to recover it but laaaahhh it was deleted by her. i voluntarily encoded again all the data of SRA on the laptop.. we finished SRA report at 3AM of june 28. Three nights in a row, i didn't have good and enough sleep and rest. and my sinusitis still active. my eyes bugs were getting darker and bigger.

june 29. i passed the ECARP liquidation report. Miss v and i, printed out our work on SRA.

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters