Sunday, August 23, 2009

dreamer

when i was young, my family and friends asked me what will i wanna be when i grow up. i tell them i want to work in the bank. i want to be a bank teller bec i want to have lots of money. of course, i did not know at that time that the money deposited and counted by the teller is owned by the depositors and not the teller nor the bank. i never a bank teller.

now, as a profound dreamer there are some places i wanna visit...somedays...somehow it will realize...who knows, only God knows...if only the World Bank or Bill Gates or Congressman Romualdez lend me money for my travel so that even just one wish which is to visit one place may be realized. funny me, right? i always been like this...dreamer!...only in my dreams!

anyways, these are some of the places in my hot lists i wanna visit...s.o.m.e.d.a.y....:-)

1. malaysia




2. korea



3. japan



4. india



5. new zealand

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters