Thursday, August 20, 2009

main menu

after class usually i go home, eat, rest for twenty minutes or more and sleep. sleeping is the main course during lunch break. i need to nap for 20 minutes or more. if i can't sleep my head aches. i feel sleepy during class hours. i feel so very lousy, too.

today i eat at anil's house. his mother cooks vegetables which is sitaw (string beans) with noodles. his mother knew that i love eating veggies ( it's very obvious). every time they cook veggies, they will invite me to eat with them. the family of anil is my second family i considered it for six beautiful years in this boring island and eating with them.

i feel lousy right now cos i did not sleep well. two friends came in. i chat with them never knew lunch break is almost over. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my eyes can't open wide now..zzzzzzzzzz bad thing is, my head is aching..

1 comment:

Reanaclaire said...

hi Miss Veta, hope u r feeling better now.. just take a panadol and have a good rest...

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters