Sunday, August 2, 2009

tensed

crossing the sea every Saturday from the islet to the city and back on Sunday from the city to the islet is what i always do. there were times i encountered huge waves in sailing the sea. but, the most frightened experience so far i had was last Tuesday (july 28).

i was absent for two days from work for two reasons: firstly, there was no available boat last Sunday. secondly, i supposed to sail on Monday but fever caused my delayed.

tuesday. the day of my trip though still dizzy i took the boat. the weather was fine but the wind blew strongly due to Southwest monsoon (habagat). FYI:A monsoon is a seasonal prevailing wind that lasts for several months, caused by the development of a thermal low over a land mass normally within the subtropics. (wikipedia). during this season, the sea formed huge waves and sometimes boats esp small boats were not allowed to travel by the coastguard to avoid accidents.
my father persuaded me not to take the trip. i insisted bec if i won't pursue it i wouldn't be able to hold a class for the whole week. poor children they will become poorer (in reading). so, i won. i took the trip.

in the midst of my trip. my expectations met. the waves were so huge. i screamed and murmured in the boat. i almost cried but i held my tears ( hey, there is no room for crying lady here. i thought.) i seated behind the captain to make it sure whatever will happen i will abide with him hehehehe. i saw the other boats bigger than where i rode. i saw how it fought with the huge waves. i thought of their passengers, do they feel the same way what i feel?. a crew patted me. he said, hey, relax ma'am...

i wanted to click my cam for docu but couldn't move. i tightly hold on the boat. maybe next time:-)

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters