Saturday, September 19, 2009

SNNHS Grand Alumni 09: motorcade












It is a fine day. The sun shines so brightly. Thin clouds swinging happily up the vast sky. .
I wake up early today afraid to be late for the motorcade. I text Mimi asking her about the affair’s sched. Verna calls me the exact location of the place where the motorcade takes place.
We’ve been waiting for hours on Gimena corner Rizal streets for the motorcade to start. I have seen floats with different sizes and decorations. Others are decorated beautifully while I notice one float looks like a dumping site. Anyways, it is their ideas why their float decorated like a garbage truck J
…ok, back to the road..
We wait for one hour…Two hours…three hours..At last at 10.30 or more the organizers of the event showed up. They instruct us to get ready…well, sir, we are almost to go home.
I feel lousy. I guess my reserve energy are gone waiting for the motorcade to start. I could feel the heat of the sun penetrating inside my head and body. I’m thirsty too. ..Hey, I’m not murmuring here. But above all these “not so good thing”, I am beginning to enjoy this event. Not to mention the overflowing clicking of cam. I almost forgot how to pose and confuse where to stare digi-cams clicking everywhere…pose here, pose there…smile here, and smile there. Everyone wants to be part and seen on cam. I love posing and cam but cam doesn’t like me hehehe.
After the long and hotta hotta motorcade, we visit our alma mater. It is my chance to visit and view my alma mater. I search around, the changes are: new covered court, new constructed classrooms, painted waiting shed, painted fence and new teachers J
Lastly, we go to to the Banahaw beach for our lunch. We rented 2 cottages. We chose Banahaw Beach after the motorcade to refresh and unwind and to eat. Thanks to those who donated cash and food for this eventJ sa uulitin.
After lunch, we all go home. And I sleep all afternoon.

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters