Saturday, September 19, 2009

SNNHS Grand Alumni 09: the party


congrats to our Batch cahairman, JP






I could hear the crawling of the lizard on the ceiling and shrill voices of the children playing outside. No music can be heard and no sound from the t.v….it is blackout.
I reluctant to attend the Grand Alumni Party held at the City Gym. It is dark outside. I sit quietly figuring out whether to attend or not. I count the minutes left before the party will start. I know some of my batchmates will wait outside the gym. And Karen expects us to be there. I won’t disappoint Karen. Final decision uttered out- I will attend the party despite of inconveniently situation of the electricity.
Heading the venue, I could see familiar group of people standing outside the gym. My batchmates. I was right then. They patiently waited for some batchmates to arrive. I join with them. They are very excited and happy about the event. Some wear the official t-shirt, others wear a party dress. The guys are handsome. The gals are pretty. I am enhancing the joy I feel in this event.
I approach Verna. She is one of my closed batchmates. She’s nice. I love chatting with her. I persuade her to let me see the pics she took before, during and after the motorcade. LOL, actually verna can’t say No to me. she can’t resist my charm (just kidding).
I view the pics. They are worthy to keep, share and post in here. For those who did not join the reunion, mamatay kayo sa inggit!:-)
When our batchname called, we march toward the stage. And pose for a while. The pics will be used for documentary purposes daw. After the grand introduction, marching and picture taking, the group excitedly head to the resto bar owned by a batchmate. The group enjoy the band and their music.
It is indeed, a day to remember.

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters