Saturday, November 28, 2009

missed the PBA game

i love this game- basketball!

team sta. lucia

team purefoods

for the first time of the history of Surigao City ( i guess so) the PBA- Philippine Basketball Association held in the city. the game between Sta. Lucia and Purefoods. Lucky we are huh. yes, it is super lucky for me if only i  watch it live at Senator Robert Bobby Barbers Memorial Sports Complex but unfortunately i did not. and no chance for me to watch it live. firstly, the ticket price does not good for my wallet. it cost P300.00 for the upper box and P1000.00 for the lower box. for P300.00 i can buy plenty tablets for my mother hypertension and vitamins. oh so sad! but i need to be wise spender nowadays, right? i still have ample chance to see the PBA game live someday in God's will and plan.

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters