Saturday, November 28, 2009

Health Crisis

 last Oct 27, my mother went to the doctor for health check- up. she diagnosed that her kidneys didn't function well. the doctor said that one of the main functions of kidneys is to produce blood cells. in case of my mother's kidney, it can't produce red blood cells. the doctor advised that she can't undergo blood donation because she has hypertension. the only resort she should undertake is through dialysis. so, every saturday, she will visit her doctor for the injection for anemia.



picture above is my mother and my niece, honey. pictures taken at the clinic of Dr. D. this afternoon.

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters