Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So, where i ME now?

if you noticed i seldom updated my page in here. it is not that nothing special happened to me. it is not that all the things happened to me were nonsense that i couldn't help to post it in here. aren't they?(well well well both are true.)

life is full of surprises! yes, it is. that until now, i need someone to push me  to become sober again.

i started to ask God nonsense questions...so stupid of me! why me? why it happened to us? why?--- so nonsense, isn't it! how dare to ask those questions to Him!

after all... after it all... what i have done?

No comments:

Appreciating the Beauty of Orchid Flowers

  Orchids are one of nature’s most exquisite creations, captivating enthusiasts and casual observers alike with their intricate beauty and d...

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters