Sunday, July 25, 2010

untitled

transferring from one place to another is quite tiring. you have to pack the needed things and see to it that the packed things delivered safely to its destined place. right after it reached to its destined place, unpacking and arranging must be done.
unpacking and arranging is what am doing now. sad to note, i can't decide where to place it. they are scattering around and messying the place.

my mother visited a faith healer. we consulted a faith healer and slightly believe in him. what can i do? it is one of the filipino traditions and beliefs. but of course, God is the great Healer.

while on the way...i think about the health condition of my mother... i am thinking of my family ( having my own family someday)... i think about life... i think about others living in this place- so quiet, so simple, so primitive... i think about love- the one i loved, the one i wanted to love and the one i wanted to be with for the rest of my life? notice the question mark? not so sure! ... i think about my work. what's the big deal? why do i have to work like this? what is the implication of my work to my life? it does make sense? ... i think about me.
...the past me
...the present me
...the future me :-)

before ending this, let me share this to you: "we can't always choose our circumstances in life. we may not be able to change our job or location. our situation maybe difficult but we can "be all there".

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters