Saturday, August 14, 2010

are you a kind-hearted blogger?

of course you are! so, this is for you and for me also hahaha. THE KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER PLEDGE!
i got this badge from Anzouya. but the original concept is from Em Jay & Me



AS A KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER I PLEDGE TO:


1. create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers

2. be understanding of each other-- in the blogging community, as well as in the world

3. stay away from internet/blogging bullying

4. speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other's feelings-- be tactful.

5. make an effort--no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others

6. acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them

7. know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.

8. believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.

let's spread the being kind-hearted blogger..get this as you wish:-)
have a blessed Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Exploring Taiwan on a Shoestring: A Budget Traveler’s Guide

Traveling alone to Taiwan on a budget can be a rewarding experience. Taiwan offers a mix of modern cities, scenic landscapes, and rich cultu...

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters