Sunday, August 15, 2010

i like tinker bell

last year were advised to get our own ATM account and card so that our monthly compensation can be deposited through our account and we can get the money through ATM. using of checks is very costly. the office will spend so much money for paper and printing for it. but, until now, we still use checks. i don't know why. later, i found out that you can personalized your checks. and it can be look like this


and the check cover can be like this

aren't they cute?

for more featured personal check and check covers, tinkerbellpersonalcheeks.com is the best site to visit.

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Miss Veta, u attending a seminar in Aberdeen?

veta said...

hello miss claire. nope. i didn't attend a seminar in Aberdeen.

amiable amy said...

Veta,
I know that the email that I got from you is a scam and you did not send it. Dont worry girl, I know that it is not you. Just be careful with PISHING emails okay? claire must have gotten the same email. I dont believe it anyway. Just change your password at least every three months to be safe. Thanks for the visit in my blog.

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters