Thursday, August 5, 2010

halo-halong story

Yesterday, Sunday afternoon,  I saw God. He was so close to me…sooo beautiful and magnificent…sooo perfect… what a stunning exquisiteness of Him. What a miracle! (Wish I brought my cam to share with you what I saw)






Monday. I woke up very early. So early of my usual waking-up time. My eyes were still heavy. But I need to open it wide as wide as the sea hehe. I must go to work as early as possible. But, alas, I arrived at 7.10. The flag ceremony will start at 7.20, and so, I still have 10 minutes to keep in the proper places the debris, charts and papers scattered on the floor. I could feel my sweat…so much sweat!

Lesson: keep your promises and commitments alive :-)





God is so good. All the time. Amen? Amen!

I know what I did not appreciatable. It was not my intention to vaunt about it. I was just so honest coz I know they will not accept my reasons. I need to divulge about tithes. But still, for them, I was boasting. If I didn’t tell about it they will force me to buy something unnecessary things. If only i have plenty of money, why not buying things they want so much. But, I was/am financially incapable. Sad to note, having friends who have less understanding about my situation is depressing…disheartening…discouraging. My mind said: are they my real friends? Or just my plain acquaintances?





I woke up late this morning. I had a very good sleep last night. Maybe bec it rained hard…and cold. (take note: we don’t have an aircon). If not the call from phone I wouldn’t able to wake up. I set the alarm clock at 5.00 A.M. but I opened my eyes at 6.30 A.M. Gosh, I needed to fix everything before going to work.

You think I will arrive late at work?





Windy day. The wind blows so hard. I heard a storm will enter the vicinity of the Philippines. Windy day due to Southwest monsoon. It is expected that the sea will release its furious waves. During this season, sea is not boat commuters’ friendly. Good for me coz crossing the sea is not my game anymore. I won’t experience these days the anger of the sea during the southwest monsoon.

I could still remember those days I traveled with huge waves…a wave tossed in the ocean... so frightened…so breathtaking…crying was the main event. Not to mention the screaming when the waves kissed in the motorized boat (not to mention I dunno how to swim). What a survivor! Anyways, those days were part of my-so-called-life. I would like to thank God for letting those moments happened. It made me a stronger person.

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters