Thursday, August 12, 2010

7 rules of LIFE

i have no more ideas or something to share these days just to update my online diary. i don't think i have to reveal everything what had happened to me. i know u knew what i mean...:-) so, i keep on thinking until... why not re-posting and re-writing the messages forwarded to me in my phone???  not bad idea huh for a lazy mammal like me this is the least thing i could do for the said updated-blog.

let me start here... what about sharing something about the seven rules of LIFE? do you know about it? yes or no? if "yes", let this refreshen your memory. if  "no", now you know. so here it is...

seven rules of life:
1. make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
2. what other people think of you is none of your business.
3. time heals almost everything, give time.
4. no one is in charge of your happiness except you.
5. don't compare your life to others and don't judge them. you have no idea what their journey is all about.
6.stop thinking too much, it's alright not to know the answers...they will come to you least expect it.
7. smile! you don't own all the problems in the world.

thanks Verna for sending this to me.

No comments:

Exploring Taiwan on a Shoestring: A Budget Traveler’s Guide

Traveling alone to Taiwan on a budget can be a rewarding experience. Taiwan offers a mix of modern cities, scenic landscapes, and rich cultu...

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters