Saturday, October 9, 2010

laundry

I was doing my weekly errands this morning. One of this was doing the laundry.  Sometimes, I hate Saturday. Why? Because instead spending my time with my bed, I saw my self cleaning and washing my clothes. *sigh*..if only I could hire a helper  but I can’t afford to get one… 

after all, I am happy of what I have done with my clothes. It is fresher now and smells good because of fabric conditioner hehehe

not related?...
The agreed supreme walks before the pretended governor.

No comments:

Blue Monday 01

 It's been a long time I haven't posted here. I hope everybody is doing fine. Here is my entry (new) for this Monday Blue Meme. This...

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters