Saturday, October 9, 2010

my third attempt

it is my third time to register in PPP or payperpost.com. it is not so easy to register in PPP before. they denied me for two times. i was sad. since then, i was pretending i never know PPP. i look for another paid blogging company. but due to the type of work i had and location i stayed for years,  i couldn't update my blog regularly.

thanks to PPP that they accepted me today. it is my third attempt and i am successfully accepted by them.

i hope more opps will come my way soon...

are you a member of PPP? if not, sign up now!

No comments:

Life and Challenges

Albert Einstein's quote, "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity," speaks to the notion that challenges and obstacles of...

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters