Saturday, March 31, 2012

Countdown is Over

You've been counting the days left you have to stay with your Alma mater. You have been uttering the words "sad and miss" when the time come. You are sad because you gonna miss your classmates, teachers and friends. You will miss those days you spent with them- happy and sad moments you shared.

The time has come. The countdown is over. The moment you have been waiting is NOW.

This is my moment also seeing you wearing white toga, handling your diploma and smiling proudly. Telling the people around that you made it perfectly. For that, I am happy for you. I am happy for your parents. Keep it up, Lie. Be good always. And most of all, congratulations!

Jellie-Ann is one of my first learners in public school. She was in grade two then.

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters