Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dajon Kamo! (Come In)

Today, I will teach you my mother tongue language I use everyday in communicating with other Surigaonons. If you are planning to come and visit my place- Surigao, these are the common words you can hear from us.

Dajon kamo. - Come in
Maradjaw na duyom sa ijo tanan. - Good evening, to all.
Maradjaw na duyom sa imo. - Good evening, to you.
Maradjaw na buntag. - Good morning.
Bayay - house
Ijo ton bayay? - Is that your house?
Ajaw - No
Gajud - Yes
 buyak - flower
tubig - water
Nahigugma ako sa imo. - I love you very much.

More language lesson next time.

new hostgator coupon


No comments:

Dahilayan Forest Park Resort

Dahilayan Forest Park Resort is a popular destination in the Philippines, known for its natural beauty and adventure activities. Dahilayan F...

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters