Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lonely Shopper

A new mall ( the first mall ever constructed in my small city though it is not huge mall but it's ok then at least we have a "mall" hahaha) was holding its 3-day grand opening started last Friday (the day the earth shakes crazily to 5.9 magnitude) until today. Was it a ground breaking? lol. Unfortunately, there were 20 people injured that day because of the stamped.

I went to the mall yesterday- window shopping. I was wearing short and loose tee shirt covered with jacket and put on a flip flop. And rode on my motorbike with matching helmet. :-) At exactly, 4:30 PM, I was in the mall. Looking at the ceiling (*wondering the scene happened last Friday*)...inspecting the wall of the mall (ala NBI inspector) I could see small broken glasses settling on the floor beside the wall ready to be picked up by a cleaner. I looked to the left...looked to the right...looked to the left...looked to the right. So cold in here, I said to myself. Wrapping my self with my arms...good thing I wore a jacket. I went to the second floor. I took escalator in going up. Yay! At last Surigao has an escalator! hehehe. There were some spaces not yet occupied, but the print said, it will open soon. I still have some things to look forward to.

I roamed around the second floor. Walking forward, walking sideward, walking backward...meeting friends...greeting new people.. smiling to strangers. Honestly, it is my first time to see their faces after how many years living in this small city. At last, I bought something precious :-)..

:-) the only thing I bought yesterday. Was it precious?

I'll be back to the mall soon after my payday.:-)

  The scene outside Gaisano Capital Mall, minutes after an intensity 6 earthquake-the strongest quake on record that hit Surigao City, according to a Phivolcs staff, at 4:05pm March 16.  
(words and photo by Mitch)

 a video recorded after the earthquake outside the mall. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=164402893681119 by clergy jun




No comments:

Dahilayan Forest Park Resort

Dahilayan Forest Park Resort is a popular destination in the Philippines, known for its natural beauty and adventure activities. Dahilayan F...

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters