Saturday, April 7, 2012

Holy Friday Adventure

The moon shone fully. The sky was full of stars and romantic. The sea breeze kissed my cheeks coldly. Wow! the only word uttered from my mouth.

I spent my Holy Friday night in Brgy. Day-asan. It was not a planned trip. I thought I can go home early as what I expected but I wasn't. I enjoyed so much chatting with my old friends. More chatting and laughing we had never noticed the sun waved goodbye and the moon gradually shone brightly to the sky. With this, going home alone and driving alone on the road is not safe. So, I stayed in Day-asan with my two lovely friends.

It was indeed a memorable night for me. I was dating with moon and my two lovely girl friends.

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters