Thursday, April 26, 2012

Short trip to Cabadbaran City

I went to Cabadbaran yesterday. I left home at 11.30 AM. I arrived in the Bus Terminal after 7 minutes and waited for another 15 minutes inside the bus to move. At exactly 2:00PM, I arrived in Cabadbaran City.

Cabadbaran City is a small city. It has 36 Barangays. It became city last July 27, 2007 through the effort of the Amantes.

What I noticed in Cabadbaran City is, it is very clean and smoke free city. I can never see any body smoking in public area especially in their bus terminal. Kudos to the government of Cabadbaran City for strictly implementing the law. Their comfort room in the bus terminal is very clean, too. It is well-cleaned by the maintenance staff.

Cabadbaran City is very accessible. If you are from Surigao, it takes two hours by bus or van to reach Cabadbaran City. If you are from Butuan, one hour or less by bus or van. It can be reached also by air. From Manila and Cebu,  it can be accessed via Surigao Domestic Airport or Butuan Domestic Airport. By sea, via Surigao Port and Lipata Port or by Nasipit International Port.

My short visit in Cabadbaran City is "personal matter". I wasn't having a good time there. After processing my "personal business matter", I went home immediately.

Just noticed the formation of the clouds, it's amazing.

Bus terminal waiting area for Surigao passengers


going home

view outside the window..my seatmate was falling asleep

Stay awesome!







No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters