Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Island Dream Resort

Where did you spend your vacation days or your holiday? It is summer here and it is soooo hot. Gees, my sweat is nonstop. Taking a bath is not enough to make myself cool. Good thing, I was given a chance to stay in a resort near to the beach. My friend, Rose and I, went to General Luna, Siargao Island and stayed in Island Dream Resort for 2 days and one night.

Island Dream Resort is located in a Municipality of General Luna, Siargao Island, Surigao del Norte. It is one of the resorts where you can stay and have a fab summer getaway.

Villa Oasis consists of 2-bedroom villa. Each room has its own comfort room and bathtubs.
We occupied the double-bed room in Grand Villa. In this villa, it has no bathtub. It is very cozy and comfy. Feeling VIP for one night. The rate of this room per night is Php 2,200. I guess it is quite costly. take note: free wifi.
photo credits: http://cloudninesurf.com

I roamed around the resort. These were the things I discovered.
Kayak for those who are fond of kayaking.


If you are tired swimming, you can lie down on the ground :-)


Receiving area and the same time the coffee/dining area.



This resort is conducive place for wedding reception.
Thank you for dropping by.
Stay cool.


2 comments:

Vermont bed and breakfast said...

I love those pics, it was such a great place to have for a vacation. Thanks for sharing this to us and looking forward for more updates.

veta said...

Thank you so much for dropping by Vermont bed and breakfast:-)

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters