Thursday, May 17, 2012

Picnickers on the Go!

Sunny day. The sun gives off a warm heat that I bath my own sweat. To cool down myself, I join my friends in their trek. This is not a usual trek. The main destination is unidentified. The main purpose is to stay away from the scorching heat of the sun.

After searching along the road of the city for the best place to hide from the sun, we ended up here:

This is a private property but we enter without permission.. ssshhhh

Dunno the name of this place. Serious.

Watch closely....

Shy at first...Maybe someone somewhere could see us...

Preparing to settle down and beginning to be comfortable with the grass. :-)

 It seems we are very serious and...wait are we praying?


we are four now...wait, who took the pictures?

Mark the differences in this photo and the photo above....

The main part of the picnic- eating time.

This is our own version of inexpensive and real picnicking. What a day!

More fun in the grass :-)

Stay cool. :-)

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters