Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting in Vain?

I don't think so...my 4-hour stay in General Luna was not waiting in vain. In fact, I enjoyed watching the children happily swimming on the sea and playing on the seashore. The cottages were full of picnickers from different neighborhood barangays. The view of the beach in GL is terrific for me. I just like its simplicity and the satisfaction it brings to the visitors.



The cottages are fully occupied.

The weather is partly cloudy..it showers sometimes.

Children are enjoying the water and the sand.


Hired motorized boat for island hopping.




No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters