Sunday, May 13, 2012

Road Tripping

On the way to Danao, a place where most of my relatives live, I parked my motorbike on the side of the road to capture something as evidence of my tripping. :-)

The commuters stared at me as they passed by me. Maybe they were thinking that 'what the hell am doing there'. But, who cares. They don't know my purpose :-).  This is for my blog, dude, I thought.






Road tripping doesn't end in Danao. Last day of April, I went to the municipality of Pilar. The mode of transportation in Pilar is riding a single motor/motorbike.







Drive carefully.







No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters