Saturday, July 27, 2013

Barangay Mangagoy and Ponso

It is rare opportunity to visit Brgy. Mangagoy. If not of my friend, Venessa, I may not be able to land on Mangagoy and no chance to meet Ponso. By the way, Barangay Mangagoy is located in Bislig, Surigao del Sur. It is dubbed as "little city within the city".




This where we sleep for a night
around Mangagoy
early morning view

We arrived at almost 6PM in Mangagoy from Hinatuan. It was dinner time. Some were hungry especially the kids. I and Marilyn hurriedly went to the market to buy something to eat for our dinner and breakfast. We still have to visit Tinuy-an Falls and International Doll House the next day.

An here's another good thing I met in Mangagoy. I was able to play with him. Ladies and gentlemen, meet Ponso, my new friend. :-)


so adorable

I like Ponso very much. He is cute and adorable.


xoxo,

veta

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters