Tuesday, December 22, 2015

@PiaWurtzbach Winning Moment @MissUniverse #MissUniverse2015

 “To be a Miss Universe is both an honor and a responsibility. If I were to be Miss Universe, I will use my voice to influence the youth and I will raise awareness to certain causes like HIV awareness that is timely and relevant to my country, which is the Philippines. I want to show the world, the universe, rather, that I am confidently beautiful with a heart.”
---Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

Congratulations Pia!

#PiaAlonzoWurtzbach
#MissUniverse2015

(photo credits HERE)

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters