Friday, November 7, 2008

One Day Conference

What made me busy last November 4, 2008?



The busiest ever day....

paper and ruler...


papers.... if only these papers turned to paper billsssss.....
I attended a One Day Conference in the Validation of DEDP Reports

It was a very hectic, exhausted, and super-dooper-paper-work day for all of us. The pics above showed some of the scenes happened that day.

And for the gastronomic delight, the caterer served eggpie, my fave snack food, and mango juice in a tetra pack.



Who attended the said conference?
1. The division superintendent
2. Public school district supervisor
3. School principals
4. head teachers
5. school in charge

Sad to note: We didn’t finish the report.;-(



1 comment:

Francesca said...

kasalanan ng egg pie and mango juice.hindi ntpos ang report! joke joke joke.

5-Day Tentative Bacolod Itinerary Tour

  I am planning to visit Bacolod on July 2024. Below is a tentative itinerary 5-Day tour. I hope it will suffice my time and effort staying ...

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters