Friday, February 13, 2009

Sheryl's Homeroom

A novice teacher like me needs guidance, motivation and determination to become effective and competent teacher. To achieve the so called needs, I must structure and improve my classroom. With this, Venessa and I, visited one school in the city, accredited by APES so that I may able know and apply what will I be learned from their school to my classroom.(Benchmarking).

This is Sheryl's homeroom. I used the term home than class because her room is more than a classroom . As you entered on her room, you will feel you are at home. It's comfortable, well-ventilated and conducive for learning.


The left side of her room. The Im's hanging on the windows are about colors and basic sight words.
The front side. Very colorful, isn't it? Framed green board with light green curtain and ledge.
The right side of her room. The Im's hanging are about the months of the year, days of the week and shapes.


Her mini-kitchen with health kit , glass stand and medicine cabinet. Meet the owner of this well-structured homeroom, the lady looking at, she is Sheryl.

Her colorful and updated unit board
Supervisory Corner

Bulky boxes used to keep activity, assignments and quiz notebooks.

Teacher's cabinet where she kept her modules and item bank.



Note: If you want a well-strutured classroom you'll have to loan...:-)


No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters