Monday, May 25, 2009

Unplanned

My wacky friends and I are still in the state of feeling adventurous. After playing with the beaches last April, now, they wanna try the so called extreme event. (hayaan mo na)

Xiang invited us to be with her sister’s house in brgy. Silop yesterday (to attend fiesta). Without knowing the other plan planned by my two other friends, mimi and ann, I went with them (bonding moment daw). On the way, heading for brgy. Silop, they discussed their plan of visiting Silop…they wanna revisit the Silop Cave. (Ows?)

We first visited the cave last 2000. it was 9 years ago..hmmm their plan is not bad. I could still recall those times we climbed the stony cave. We bathed by our own sweat… we smelled the awful smell of bats’ waste..but was so fun and great experience for each of us (never mind the awful smell)…

I spotted some changes after 9 years heading for the cave. Before, there was no stairs going to the cave. You have to pass through the narrow, grassy and climbed stony pathway. And the road was not yet developed. Now, I notice some workers worked on the road. I also spotted some changes. Before, two elementary children guided us in entering the cave. Now, 3 teenagers guide us. Before, we ask the permission of the barangay captain before exploring the cave. Now, we explore the cave secretly. Before, we had no chance of taking pictures. Now, taking pics is one of our main purposes of exploring the cave---for updating our file. So hilarious…can’t imagine I have wacky and funny friends. So great having them. They make my world colorful. two common things happened before and now are, we still bathed by our own sweat and the awful smell of bats’ waste is still awful.

Here are some pics:







No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters