Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Katibawasan Falls

Katibawasan Falls is located in the Island of Camiguin dubbed as the Island Born of Fire. It is one of the main attractions in Camiguin. When you visit Camiguin, never fail to add in your list Katibawasn Falls.

It is my second time to visit the waterfall. I am still amaze of its beauty. It is one of a kind. It is mysterious.

Heading to Katibawasan falls is not easy for us. Last time, 3 years ago, I didn't find difficulty ascending to the falls as what I've experienced today. It is because the cab we rented can't ascend the road going to the falls. We needed to walk and run and walk and run just to reach the falls.

After too much effort/energy/sweats exerted, we finally landed the falls.

 How can you say NO with this beauty.


Meet the local tourists who walked and ran just to see and "taste" the falls :-)

I love this view
 and this too.

Katibawasan Falls is not hard to visit. It is just our cab didn't work well that day. For those adventurous people, you will surely love Katibawasan Falls.

Entrance Fee:
Php30.00 - adult
Php5.00 - children

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters